ATO BOLDON STADIUM, MANNIE RAMJOHN STADIUM & HASLEY CRAWFORD STADIUM
- Location:ATO BOLDON STADIUM, MANNIE RANJOHN STADIUM & HASLEY CRAWFORD STADIUM
- Completion Date :NOVEMBER 2010
- Info :
Alpha acted as Construction Manager and designated General Contractor for the completion of 3 Stadia (out of 5 in Trinidad & Tobago) for the hosting of the FIFA Under 17 Women’s World Cup Final.
The works were to be completed in two (2) weeks in order to host the World Cup games at these venues.
The scope of works included:
- Managing over twenty (20) sub-contractors and other specialty works including the Stadium Lighting and Standby Power.
- Liaising directly with various stakeholders including the Local Organizing Committee (LOC), FIFA and SPORTT to keep the project on track and within budget.
- Completing all the necessary refurbishment works to meet FIFA standards and operating the Stadiums for the hosting of the games.
Alpha’s hands on approach and ability to manage the critical path were paramount to the success of the project.